Steinway Model K-52 “Professional” Upright
Introduced in 1903, this piano features a soundboard larger in area than many grand pianos, for a larger and more resonant voice. Ideal for practice rooms.
- Height: 52″ (132 cm)
- Width: 60 3/4″ (154 cm)
- Net Weight: 600 lbs (273 kg)
- Furniture: Ebonized or Crown Jewel Collection Veneer
- Panel Stock: Quarter-sawn poplar corewood cross banded and face veneered.
- Solids: Ebonized or veneered birch, mahogany, walnut.
- Legs: Ebonized mahogany
- Finish: Heavy full-bodied black or clear lacquer (satin), hand-rubbed OR Heavy full-bodied black polyester (high polish), hand-polished.
- Hardware: Solid brass; polished & lacquered, or chrome or nickel plated.