Style, with all the grace and distinction of design made famous by the master cabinetmaker of 18th century England. Handcrafted legs and lyre.
- Height: 46 1/2″ (118 cm)
- Length: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Width: 57 3/4″ (147 cm)
- Net Weight: 560 lbs (275 kg)
- Furniture: Walnut or Mahogany veneer.
- Panel Stock: Quarter-sawn poplar corewood, natural wood crossbanding and face veneer.
- Solids: Mahogany, Walnut
- Legs: Solid Walnut or Mahogany. Locking devices.
- Finish: Heavy full-bodied black or clear lacquer; completely hand-rubbed.
- Hardware: Solid brass: polished and lacquered.