The elegance of 18th century France is reproduced in delicate hand carving. Yet make no mistake, this is a Steinway, sounding every bit as beautiful as it’s hand-carved encasement.
- Length: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Width: 57 3/4″ (151 cm)
- Net Weight: 560 lbs (275 kg)
- Furniture: Walnut or East Indian Rosewood veneer.
- Panel Stock: Quarter-sawn poplar corewood, natural wood crossbanding and face veneer.
- Solids: Mahogany, Walnut
- Legs: Solid Walnut. Locking devices.
- Finish: Heavy full-bodied black or clear lacquer; completely hand-rubbed.
- Hardware: Solid brass; polished & lacquered.